8.10.08

MAGUIRE RETURNS TO 110SPORT

Stephen Maguire is returning to the 110sport management stable in a new three-year deal to "capitalise on commercial opportunities as a top player."

The world no.2 left the Stirling-based camp last year having been managed by 110sport since turning professional in 1999.

"I left 110sport to go it alone for a little while, but I realised if I am going to capitalise on my commercial opportunities as a top player, then 110sport is the place to be," said Maguire.

"I've had many happy years with 110sport - and I'm really looking forward to being managed by them for the next three years."

I suspect part of the reason for the return is so that Maguire can work with Terry Griffiths, 110's director of coaching, who helped him earlier in his career.

No comments: